Firefighter / Paramedic
The City of Frontenac is accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic.
The following are the requirements needed to fill out an application for the position of Firefighter / Paramedic for the City of Frontenac Fire Department. Anyone who does not currently have all the items listed below will not be considered for the position and need not fill out an application.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid Missouri State Paramedic License
- Valid Driver License
- Certified Firefighter I & II by the St. Louis County Fire Academy
- Applications due no later than 12:00 hours, Tuesday, June 28, 2016, no exceptions.
Deliver/Mail to: Frontenac City Hall, 10555 Clayton Road, Frontenac, MO. 63131.
- Email address must be current and legible as all communications will be via email.
- Attention Fire Chief
For a pdf version of the applications click here.
INSTANT ALERTS FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!
If you would like to sign up for NIXLE Text Messaging and E-Mail Alerts from the Frontenac Police, please click HERE.